HOLZ-HER ZENTREX 6220 lift: The Space-Saving Lift Solution, Including Lifting Table
The ZENTREX 6220 lift from HOLZ-HER is the complete solution with solid elevating table for high throughput mass production. The low space requirement and enormously high supporting capacity of the ZENTREX 6220 lift allow high speed processing at high material throughput rates using package cuts. This elevating table version from HOLZ-HER thus ensures optimum integration into existing production processes.
All HOLZ-HER pressure beam saws in the ZENTREX 6220 series set new standards in the upper class with enormous dynamic power and use of precision technology such as ground linear guides and controlled servo-drives with CNC technology. All moving axes are equipped with precision, brushless servo-drives for optimum performance. The completely redesigned PLC control offers minimum cycle times in addition to extreme accuracy.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER ZENTREX 6220 lift offers
- Precision lifting table as standard feature
- Saw Blade Protrusion up to 130 mm
- Sawing Units up to 25 kW
- Cutting Lengths: up to 4,300 mm
- Cutting Widths: up to 4,200 mm
The CUT CONTROL 2 control package
The high performance software package for large HOLZ-HER industrial saws
The control is decisive for the power output of a state-of-the-art pressure beam saw. The ZENTREX series is controlled by our CUTCONTROL 2 and the preinstalled EASY-PLAN and OPTI-CUT software packages.
Everything at a glance:
- Standard, large 19" monitor (with optional touchscreen) and large, clearly arranged buttons make it possible to machine absolute, series and format cuts with integrated groove.
- OPTI-CUT and EASY-PLAN optimization software preinstalled at the factory.
- Individual jobs can be assigned a priority at any time, job programming parallel to cutting.
- Graphic 3D user interface for intuitive operation and machine sequence functions for NC cutting.
- Program-controlled measurement of reference dimensions when saw blade is changed.
- Information display indicating running meters for main and prescoring saws.
- Individual adaptation of function and parameter settings.
- Label printer (optional) for barcode labels
(also data matrix barcode incl. software module for creating labels).
Solid air cushion tables
High functionality – perfect ergonomics
The equipment and possible options on the ZENTREX 6220 are defined by demanding industrial standards.
- The machine table is equipped with air nozzles to form an air cushion before and after the sawing line, ensuring easy and gentle panel handling.
- The air cushion tables (1,800 mm) are supported directly on the body of the machine and can be adjusted - on the mobile version - easily to the material dimensions and height of the operator.
- Extremely stable design of air cushion support tables for exceptionally heavy stacks of panels.
- The support tables can be moved very easily for workpieces with small dimensions or to obtain additional space.
- Lateral and front mounted feed rollers on the support tables provide for smooth, ergonomical and easy feed to the saw.
Powerful sawing units up to 25 kW
High Power – Extremely Smooth Operation
The patent-pending sawing unit is distinguished by its performance, precision and enormous cutting power. The saw blade is moved to the desired height in seconds by the servo-motor. Here the powerful drive motor remains in position and does not have to be raised. This allows the saw to be moved infinitely to grooving depths and saw blade protrusions up to 130 mm at enormous speed. Panel stacks up to 120 mm can be cut easily by the high power motors.
The prescoring saw can be adjusted under program control using the servo-technology. A postforming saw for material thicknesses up to 50 mm with drive power of 3.0 kW is also available as an option.
The solid layout of the machine column and ideal triangular power transfer together with ground and hardened linear guides and brushless servo-drives on all axes allow massive stacks to be cut to perfection.
TwinPress – two-sided angle pressing device
Two-sided angle pressing device (program-controlled) - for short cycle times
Scope of functions:
- TwinPress – applies pressure to both sides of the workpiece in front and in back of the sawing line
- Servo-controlled – automatically pre-positioned
- Pressure length: 35 – 2,200 mm for gentle material handling
- The rotating pressure roller prevents damage to the workpiece
(optional on ZENTREX 6220 classic).
Freely programmable rip fence
Precision guided, freely programmable rip fence on linear guides with dynamic servo-drive. Up to three double finger clamps in stop area allow narrow strips to be cut simultaneously. Floating-type workpiece clamps compensate for tension in the panel stacks toward the top.
Floating workpiece clamps
The floating workpiece clamps mounted on double linear guides move the material to be cut into position powerfully and precisely. The programmable pressure and intelligent clamps guarantee careful handling. The corners and edges of the panels are handled carefully to prevent damage even to sensitive material. The optional measuring system on the clamps allows even faster cutting times. It transfers the material thickness directly to the control for precise positioning of the pressure beam right from the start.
Optional controlled stops are available for precise cutting on unveneered workpieces.
Remnant cutting device integrated into the pressure beam
Remnant cutting device in pressure beam - the clamps retract into the grooved pressure beam. This allows panels to be cut completely without remnants for perfect utilization of the entire panel.
Precision lifting table as standard feature
The lift solution for maximum material throughput
Solid, precision lifting table for high capacity mass production. The low space requirement and enormously high supporting capacity allow high speed processing at high material through-put rates using package cuts. Select the suitable version for optimum integration into your production process.
The servo-controlled lifting table with electric drive offers all advantages of a self-supporting platform, combined with the advantages of a spindle lifting table!
- Precise positioning, processing of panels with thicknesses up to 9 mm
- High speed lifting / lowering cycles
- Symmetric charging is not required (optimum working conditions in front of saw!)
- No rigid connection to saw (eliminates damage)
- For panel formats with length up to 4,100 mm and width up to 2,000 mm.
(up to 2,800 mm also available as option)
Optimization module EASY-PLAN
EASY-PLAN – The name is the program
The EASY-PLAN optimisation software installed as a standard feature provides all functions, such as:
- Entry of material data and parts list data
- Job summary
- Cutting plan survey for optimized jobs (representation at one level)
- Material-related result display in graphic form.
- Display provides information on required material formats, panels and remaining formats per job.
- Complete jobs can be reset and booked back into the parts list at any time.
The material data entry provides information on length, width and thickness of the material, quantity present in stock, turnability in consideration of grain pattern, material designation, type number and trimming. The parts list data includes the element number, position number, quantity, length and width.
Optimization module OPTI-CUT
OPTI-CUT – makes your work even easier
OPTI-PRO serves for laying out, managing and optimising orders. The integrated OPTI-CUT optimisation software can also be purchased as a combination package – with machine and office version (OPTI-BASE).
- The software supplies current job information for NC cutting.
- An additional module imports parts lists from user programs.
- Simple configuration of all system settings
- Material-related result display of optimized parts lists in graphic form
- Layout and management of edging lists with predefined edging recommendation lists
- Defined cutting length adaptation from the software reduces cycle times decisively.
Optimization module OPTI-PRO
OPTI-PRO – premium optimization
The professional optimization in one complete package with a variety of additional modules. This optional optimization package for sawing software is equipped for high speed data input as well as simple transfer of cutting data from branch or ERP programs via CSV interface. For example, the OPTI-PRO can calculate cutting times and take over edging material management for you. Naturally, the block part module also allows representation of furniture fronts. Other high performance features include:
- Job management
- Material and coating management
- Data migration
- Display of results
- Material booking
- Edging and grooving entries
- Use of cuts
- Block part optimization
- Edging calculation, data migration
- Export of all data
- Cutting time calculation
- Label printout in office
- Filler parts
- Bar optimization
- Collective jobs
- Second license
Options for extension
Maximum efficiency with Holz-Her machine networking
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.
HOLZ-HER and Zottler: Styrian Connection
The Zottler Cabinet Making Shop in Styrian, Austria, handles all types of classic construction and furniture making work. Their operations depend on machines from HOLZ-HER for universal applications.
[...] As a master cabinet maker, Zottler builds high quality furnishings for residential dwellings, hotels and restaurants as well as complete furnishings for retirement and nursing homes and student dormitories for customers in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. “Recently we just completed 250 kitchens as well as the complete room furnishings for student dormitories in Graz’s CoolCity [...] For the team with its 48 employees working like a small industrial mass-production shop in two-shift operation, failure of a machine would be disastrous. During the last 5 years a great deal of time has been spent developing efficient processes and a bundle of money invested in state-of-the-art machines to ensure that these processes run smoothly.
What brought you to HOLZ-HER? Zottler: "After the initial period nearly ten years ago, we were confronted with the decision whether to spend a lot of money to convert the old panel saw or just buy a new one right away. We made a foresighted decision. An existing contact recommended HOLZ-HER. And ever since that time, Zottler has invested regularly in new machines from the plant in Voitsberg, which is only an hour’s drive, “because when it comes to our essential machines, we only want one company to contact, who needs to be in the vicinity and offer true Austrian quality.” And if things ever get really critical, interjected Peter Gadi, Regional Sales Manager at HOLZ-HER and responsible for the projects at Zottler, we send a service technician to Passail immediately to solve the problem.
The extensive machine park from Holz-Her, now in use at the Zottler Cabinet Making Shop, covers all processing steps for mass-produced furniture, thus ensuring continuous work flow: [...]