Edgebander STREAMER 1057 XL C: Complete machining including corner rounding and 3 finishing units
The STREAMER 1057 XL C edgebander is based on the successful STREAMER 1057 XL model with exclusive add-on features. It offers high tech in minimum space and concentrates on the significant aspects for high quality edgebanding. The additional copy cutter unit supplements the performance range; postformed profiles are also possible.
The STREAMER 1057 XL C makes complete machining including corner rounding possible with three standard finishing units: a mechanical radius scraper, an application-controlled flat scraper as well as a buffing unit. A spraying unit to prevent adhesion of any glue or contamination residues or remove any already present is available as an optional feature only for the 1057 XL C.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER STREAMER C series offers
- Control unit Edge Control BC 15
- Vi.se. (VIsual SEtting mode)
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- Diamond Tipped Cutter
- Unbeatable Price/Benefit Ratio
Here is what the HOLZ-HER STREAMER 1057 XL C offers
- Edge Thickness up to 8 mm
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- including corner rounding
- 3 finishing units
Control unit Edge Control BC 15 with 15.6" touch screen
- Colour screen 16:9
- Powerful control system with simple graphic operation
- Rotating and tilting control panel at eye level
- Operator access with password protection
- Quick setting between PUR and EVA
- VISE function
Fully automatic, user-friendly feeder for coiled edging as well as single strip feeder. Gentle material handling with transport belts for edging transport and automatic edge recognition.
An edging separator is available (as an option) for practical processing of packages of edging strips.
Jointing cutter unit - 45 (60) mm
Cut edges often have small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process. Equipped with ProLock quick-change flange. Including height adjustment for optimum utilization of cutters.
- Optionally available with working height of 60 mm.
The most flexible glue application system on the market
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
No other glue application system offers this flexibility with this energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Visual zero joints with PUR glue – allowing use in wet areas – are natural for HOLZ-HER customers.
Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections, HOLZ-HER remains unequaled in terms of appearance, regardless of the material. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
High quality 3-roller pressure unit for pressing edging against panel cleanly and forcefully. First roller motor-driven, two subsequent pressure rollers.
Pneumatic, application-controlled pressure unit (optional).
Trimming unit - 60 mm (standard feature)
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; unit pivots manually to 10 degrees.
- With 60 mm working height, pivots pneumatically.
- High quality version with stable cast stand and two sawing motors each on two guides.
Multifunction cutter unit for flush cut on edging with thickness up to 6 mm, radiuses up to 3 mm.
Including quick adjustment flush / radius as well as diamond tipped tools.
Copy cutter unit - 60 mm
Corner rounding unit for processing corners with edge thickness up to 3 mm. Tools for radiuses up to 3 mm and chamfers up to 45 degrees – postformed profiles possible.
- Diamond tipped tool for long service life.
- Integrated chip collection in tool.
- Working height of 60 mm.
scraper unit (optional)
Perfect finish – generous finishing area.
- For perfect smoothing of radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging.
With plunge control
- Perfect finish – generous finishing area
- The application-controlled flat scraper removes all glue residues, which are then blown off the panel by the integrated blast nozzles
With pre and post-sensing (optional)
- Clean surface finishing with pre- and post-sensing for high feed rates
Perfect finish – generous finishing area.
- Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing.
Front and rear spraying units
A release agent is sprayed on to a precisely defined area by special spray nozzles in the entry area. This prevents any glue or contamination residues from adhering These glue and contamination residues are removed reliably by the spraying unit (for cleaning agent) in the discharge area in combination with the buffing unit (available as option for 1307 XL | 1308 XL).