Edgebander AURIGA 1308 XL Automated: Highest degree of automation with three finishing units
Edgebander with efficient and automatic complete machining at a professional level while remaining compact and affordable.
Set-up processes with state-of-the-art NC servo-axes, making it unnecessary to open the machine hood. With the edgebanding machine AURIGA 1308 XL (3 finishing units), HOLZ-HER has met this challenge. One reason why this machine is one of our top sellers. The high sales volume makes it possible to offer this machine at an unbeatable price/benefit ratio.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER AURIGA series offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- Patented AirStream Technology
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 8 mm
iTronic for intelligent automation
iTronic operating components
1. Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
2. Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
3. Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
4. Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time). Your advantages:
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
5. Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimization of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
EdgeControl - simple and intuitive
21.5" Touch screen color monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- 21.5" touch screen color monitor - standard feature.
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Simple operation – rotating and swiveling control panel at eye height.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
- Individual management for up to ten users with password protection and individual authorization.
- Network connectivity.
- Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with HOLZ-HER service department.
- Barcode interface.
Adaptive package for intelligent automation
The optimized, automatic control for the extensive pressure adjustments with plausibility checks allows HOLZ-HER to realize automatic glue quantity control matched to the specific requirements. Moreover, an adaptive trimming blade automatically adapts the pressure of the trimming blade to the edge thickness. Finally, an adaptive pressure unit optimally adjusts the pressures of the individual pressure rollers to the specific application for perfect results every time. This reduces adjustment errors and reject quotas to a minimum.
-  Automatic glue quantity control
-  Adaptive trimming blade
-  Adaptive pressure unit
Fully automatic, user-friendly feed of cut-length and coiled edging; conversion without tools. Gentle material handling with transport belts for edge feeding and light barrier for edging recognition.
Jointing cutter unit - 45 (60) mm
Cut edges often have small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process. Equipped with ProLock quick-change flange. Including height adjustment for optimum utilization of cutters.
- Optionally available with working height of 60 mm.
Glu Jet - The flexible glue application system
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
Hardly any other glue application system offers this flexibility with such energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Invisible joints with PUR glue, which can also be used in wet areas, are an obvious choice for HOLZ-HER customers.
Brilliant appearance, regardless of material - Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
High quality 3-roller pressure unit for pressing edging against panel cleanly and forcefully. First roller with motor drive and pneumatic application control. Available with two subsequent pressure rollers. Motor-drive high speed servo-axis available as optional feature.
Pneumatic trimming unit - 60 mm
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; a standard feature allows this unit to be pivoted to 10 degrees pneumatically. High quality version with stable cast iron pillars.
Sawing motors each with two guides for precisely trimming off protruding edging.
Cutter unit - pivoting
Multifunction cutter unit for flush cut on edging with thickness up to 8 mm, radiuses up to 3 mm, pivots 0-5 degrees. Including diamond tipped tools.
- Integrated chip collection in tool.
- ProLock system.
- Also available with four NC servo-axes
Copy cutter unit - 60 mm
Corner rounding unit for processing corners with edge thickness up to 3 mm. Tools for radiuses up to 3 mm and chamfers up to 45 degrees – postformed profiles possible.
- Diamond tipped tool for long service life.
- Integrated chip collection in tool.
Perfect finish – generous finishing area.
- For perfect smoothing of radiuses or chamfers on plastic edging.
Also available with four NC servo-axes
Perfect finishing – generous post-machining area for up to three finishing units (depending on model).
- The application-controlled flat scraper removes all glue residues, which are then blown off the panel by the integrated blast nozzles.
Flat scrapers with pre and post-sensing
Clean surface finishing with pre- and post-sensing 2 HW cutting edges, for use on 4 sides. Completely eliminates all manual finishing. Both units can be lifted automatically for special applications. Can be selected optionally in lieu of the standard flat scraper blade.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing
Front and rear spraying units
A release agent is sprayed on to a precisely defined area by special spray nozzles in the entry area. This prevents any glue or contamination residues from adhering These glue and contamination residues are removed reliably by the spraying unit (for cleaning agent) in the discharge area in combination with the buffing unit (available as option for AURIGA 1308 XL).
Energy savings made easy
The intelligent ECO Mode energy management for HOLZ-HER edgebanders not only helps preserve our environment - it also saves you money.
Maximum Efficiency with Holz-Her Machine Networking
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.
Are you Already Saving?
Are you still "rolling" glue or are you already saving? Savings of up to € 1,000 / year with our patented Glu Jet nozzle system.
Simple, fast and sustainable: more details in a downloadable PDF document.AURIGA brochure (PDF, 3 MB)